"Cristalex" was partially built in 2004, but only commissioned for the first time in 2006. She has been carefully maintained and constantly upgraded by her first and only Owner since new.
From the aft deck you enter the lobby that leads into the spacious saloon and dining area forward.
To Port is a day head, whilst to Starboard is the side lobby giving access to the raised pilot house or down to the four guest cabins.
Forward of the lobby is the large "Country Style Galley" that then gives direct access to the two crew cabins forward.
On the lower deck midship is the full beam master cabin with its own ensuite full beam bathroom. Forward are two mirrorimage twin cabins, both with ensuites.
Forward of the twin cabins is the VIP suite, once again with comfortable ensuite facilities.
The interior is finished in rich cherry wood, whilst the bathrooms and lobby are dressed in marble.
Hifi Audio Visual equipment
- Saloon:LG 42" TV, Sony Bluray/DVD player, Sky TV, Aston satellite TV, Pure AV, iPod docking station
- Saloon:Yamaha Digital Audio serveur MCX 1000; Yamaha Natural sound Dolby Digital AV Receiver RXV2500; Creston professionel Media controller (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Master:Panasonic LCD 32" TV, LG DVD receiver, Philips progressive scan DVD, Sky TV, iPod docking station
- VIP:Philips 19" LCD TV, DVD player, Sony car radio/CD, Sky TV
- Twins:LG 19" LCD TV, DVD player, Aston satellite TV system, Sony car radio
- Crew Mess:LG 32" TV, Sony radio- Aston TV SAT entertainment system throughout - When you are in the USA, you have an American television system - When you are in Europe, you have a European television system - Wifi in saloon & all cabins
- Flybridge:Fusion MSRA200 music system with iPod adapter
Galley & Laundry
Custom Wine Chiller - GE Monogram refrigerator/ freezer with builtin icemaker - GE convection oven - GE 4 hob cooktop - GE Spacemaker II microwave - Miele dishwasher - Breville toaster - Magimix espresso machine - Cuisinart food processor - InSinkErator trash compactor - SubZero freezer - Miele washer - Miele dryer - Rowenta vacuum cleaner - Calor iron with ironing board - Saloon: Bar, SubZero fridge, icemaker, sink.
- Large oval table with ample seating for eight to dine in luxury - SPA pool - Bimini top - 2 x Lofrans anchors (131m & 110m) - Hydraulic side boarding - Bar with fridge & icemaker.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- Inmarsat Furuno - GMDSS - PABX system - VHF Marine IGM 608 - Sailor Thrane & Thrane TVSAT - ICOM BC121N x7 radios - Furuno NOW TEX NX 300 - HP Photosmart 6520 Printer - VHF Marine ICM604 transceiver
- Bridge: - GPS Furuno Navionix - 3 x T2T9 Furuno Navnet - Simrad autopilot - Raymarine ST290 depth sounder speed - Raymarine rudder system - Trac digital stabilisers - Flybridge: - Furuno GPS - Raymarine depth sounder - Intav spotlight - Simrad autopilot
ENGINES: 2 x MTU 1,800HP
ENGINE MODEL: MTU 16V1800
ENGINE HOURS: Port: 1,300
PROPULSION: PROP SHAFT
GEARBOXES: V drives ZF
STEERING: Hydraulic steering
4 blade detra 1030 mm x 1255 mm propellers
STABILIZERS: Trac Stabilzation System
GENERATORS: 1 x 65 Kw Kohler 4 Cylinder to Starboard
1 x 32 Kw Kohler 4 Cylinder to Port
GENERATOR HOURS: Port 32kw: 2634 hours
STB 65kw: 2970 hours
ELECTRICITY: Atlas system 110v/ 220v, 24 VDC Circuit
Cantalupi Electric Systems
SHORE POWER: Atlas Marines Classic 50 KVA in lazarette, SPA45MC
BATTERIES: Gel batteries 225 amp
2 x for engines, 63 amp
2 x for generators, 32 amp
192.000 BTU Tropical Air with SMX controls Cruise
air system with independent thermostats and fan controls in each area.
1 x BCS Bow Thruster
1 x Idromar Watermaker, 200 litres/hour
2 x Air Compressors (1 in garage, 1 in engine room)
Fresh water cooling system
Safety & Security equipment
- 3 x 75lb Co2 Cylinders - Auxiliary Fire Pump
- Security camera in Engine room, Side Decks
and on the aft deck, and can be watched in
Galley and Wheelhouse.
- 2 x RFD Solas liferafts
- 2 x EPIRB (emergency position indicating radio
- 18 x life jackets
- 12 x fire extinguishers - 2 x Pains Wessex buoys
- 8 x Drager PARAT C smoke hoods - 4 x life rings
Refit maintenance details
Yacht professionally maintained over the years by the crew.
2012: CRISTALEX spent 4 months in the shipyard. The teak has been changed on all decks, the swimming platform has
been equipped with handles to facilitate the access and for safety. The polish was done.
2014: Cristalex spent 5 month in the shipyard and the exterior now looks amazing.
2015: Cristalex will go to shipyard to have gyro zero speed stabilizers.
5,5m Northsail with outboard 115hp Mercury
Yamaha waverunner GP1300
New: 1 Paddle